Verizon Wireless new shared data plans
Verizon Wireless is introducing the Share Everything Plan!
Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text and a single pool of shareable data to power up to 10 devices. It’s the plan that revolves around you. Only from Verizon, with more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined!
5 Key Benefits of the Share Everything Plan
1. Unlimited Minutes for all devices on a Share Everything account. No more worries about overage charges.
2. Unlimited Messages for all devices on a Share Everything account. Send as many text, picture and video messages as you want!
3. Shareable Data for all the devices on your accounts. Select how much you’ll need, and then share it with up to 10 devices.
4. Mobile Hotspot is included on all capable devices. Connect your device and share your data allowance with multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices.
5. Connect up to 10 devices. Choose which devices you’d like to connect and then share your data.
Also beginning 6/28, with the benefits presented by Share Everything, customers who upgrad
e their devices at with a new two year agreement will no longer be able to keep unlimited data. Customers will now have the flexibility to add up to 10 devices and share data.
Example of new plan with 2 basic phones sharing unlimited talk, text and 300MB of data = $100 per month.
you can add up to 8 more basic phones for an additional $30 per month each. That’s 10 basic phones for $340 per month. (Families or business can benefit on the nations most reliable network)
Example of new plan with two Smart phones sharing unlimited talk, text and 4 GB of data = $150 per month