Archive for the ‘browsers’ Category
So you’ve decided to get a tablet PC, but you don’t know how to go about choosing the right solution for your needs. Here are a few tips that might help in your decision.
1. First and foremost which is the hardest decision….which operating system do I want to go with? Do I want to go with a chosen leader for ease of use like the Apple iPad? Do I want to have the freedom to add widgets withing Android Honeycomb? Or are you still addicted to your BlackBerry (in an Apple and Android World) that you want to continue the legacy with a BlackBerryPlaybook? This isn’t the easiest of decisions. The last quarter of this year we will see an influx of Tablet makers and this is one decision that cannot be judged by price and specs. Is it for social networking, remote access to your server, or just looking for an easy way to access your company mail on the go.
2. Next…this decision doesn’t get much easier. Which screen size should I choose? They typically range from the small 7 inch screen to the large 13.3 inch screen. Remember, that bigger isn’t always better or more expensive. Unlike desktop monitors, tablet monitors are meant to be small and handy to carry anywhere. Choose a screen that you are comfortable with, but remember sometimes the bigger they are the shorter the battery life will be!
3. What kind of performance are you looking for? Single core processor? Dual core processor or does it even matter? With a world of tablets coming to the table performance doesn’t always = price. The best “bang for your buck” might be in the middle of the road so avoid the most expensive tablets (unless you have money to burn) and check the consumer reviews of the models you have in your sights.
4. Are you looking for expandability? Determining what type of ports might actually determine which operating system you choose. Typical ports include Type I and II PC card slots, SD card reader, USB ports, VGA port, docking connector, microphone jack, and headphone jack, but Apple limits you to only the microphone jack so expandability is what your looking for than an Android tablet might be what your looking for. Take into account what you might be doing on this tablet in a year to make a better informed decision. 5. Battery life is more important than you may think! Here is a great Wiki that shows a complete comparison of the available models out there with their run times. Once you find a style and OS of your future tablet, make sure it meets your demands for battery life.
The Mobilewiseguy will help guide you with all the different choices and features so contact me.
What does this mean, what can this union provide. Well I have a opinion on what this means. When I saw the Skype acquired Qik I realized right away that’s how Skype was going to integrate video conferencing with computers and mobile devices.Qik’s technology worked great to stream video from mobile phones to the web live so that would be a great fit for Skype. Now Microsoft wants Windows to be the main platform used for all devices to do video conferencing so what better to buy the best company to bring that all together Skype.
Check out the link below
This is the survey that I am participating in now. The first was a MSNCafe survey and then I downloaded a application that will record my usage on my Blackberry.
Read all the details I copied below.
As a valued member of CaféMSN, you have been chosen to participate in a study related to your mobile phone and the services you use on your phone. The study results will help us to improve and refine the services on mobile phone and therefore your responses are very important for us. The questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Upon completing this survey, as a token of appreciation, your e-mail address will be automatically registered and you will receive a gift certificate of Amazon.com valued at $5. The certificate will be electronically transferred to your e-mail IDs within 2-3 weeks after you respond to survey. To participate, you will need send the response in next 3 days.
To begin the survey, click on the link given below: http://survey.euro.confirmit.com/privateinfo
Please note, your survey responses will be kept confidential and you will only be contacted on your e-mail address based on completion of the survey. All analysis and reporting will only be done in aggregate and results will be used solely for market research purposes. You must be 18 years or older to participate in this survey.
After completion of the survey, you will get an opportunity to earn an additional $25 by participating in a new research program targeted among the Smartphone or Advanced Phone users.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.Sincerely,CaféMSN Member Services
YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU USE THIS APPLICATION. PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE “NO WARRANTY” AND “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” SECTIONS. AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN INFORMATE AND YOU FOR THE DOWNLOAD AND USE OF ITS SOFTWARE APPLICATION, SmartMeter. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. USE OF SOFTWARE. By downloading this application, (the “Software”), you are granted a single license to download the product on a single mobile device, subject to the following condition:
a.You will be part of a research panel of mobile phone users who will install SmartMeter software on their devices. Phone usage data collected from this panel will be aggregated across all members in analyzing phone usage trends and preferences and generating reports. You will be required to first register to use this service. Upon registration, we will text or SMS you the link to download the necessary software. We may, at our discretion, contact you for additional information. As a condition for your continued use of the Software, you agree to provide us and keep all your current information updated with us at all times.
b. Upon registration you will be/LI assigned a panelist ID that will be associated with your phone identity number (IMEI). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or membership account or any other breach of security.
c. Customer support is available through the helpline or email address provide. Any customer support requests will be addressed on a first come first serve basis, but in no event later than seven (7) days after receipt.
d. Designated SmartPhoneMate representatives may visit or contact you, at your convenience and with your prior consent to conduct surveys on this or any other products or services.
e. Automatic Upgrades. SmartPhoneMate may periodically, and automatically, update your SOFTWARE PRODUCT as part of its effort to improve the collection, storage, and usability of data collected from your mobile device. All updates that you receive are subject to the terms of this AGREEMENT.
2. NONCOMPETE PROVISIONS. In order to participate in the research panel, you agree not to be employed by, be affiliated with or in any way directly or indirectly own a business engaged in tele-communications, directly or indirectly in providing service or manufacturing support to cell devices related businesses or providing Value Added Service (VAS) to telecom operators.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the Software and user documentation are owned by the Application Owner or his/her company and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws (including patent, trademark and copyright laws) and international treaty provisions. INFORMATE retains all rights not expressly granted.
4. TERMINATION. INFORMATE may terminate this Agreement and your right to use the Software, or may modify the terms of this Agreement, at any time without notice or cause. Upon termination you must deinstall and destroy all copies of the Software. You have the right to terminate this Agreement and cease the use of this software at any time without notice or cause.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES; NO SUPPORT. You acknowledge that the Software is not commercially available and has not undergone the quality assurance testing that INFORMATE performs on products which INFORMATE makes commercially available to the general public for a fee. INFORMATE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO MANAGE, CONFIGURE, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SOFTWARE ON YOUR PHONE. WE DO NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE EQUIPMENT TO ACCESS THE SERVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEES CHARGED BY THIRD PARTIES TO ACCESS THE SERVICES (E.G., DATA CHARGES BY OPERATOR).
6. DATA COLLECTED; SmartMeter software records and collects participants’ mobile phone data usage, including i. List of calls made and received, use of various applications; lists of messages; Mobile web browsing activity; Camera and video use; Technical information about the device (e.g. applications installed, battery strength, mobile phone service provider, Bluetooth and roaming status).
We do not collect or view text or other content in personal files, email text or instant messages, image files either downloaded or captured via camera devices, contact or address book entries saved on the phone, or calendar entries.
All data collected will be used to process reports, which may be shared with Telecom Service Providers, Mobile Phone Manufacturers, VAS Operators etc. The shared information shall not include any personally identifiable information. We will not access your personal data or information without your prior written consent, which will be governed by a separate Terms & Conditions Agreement.
7. NO RESALE OR REUSE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your mobile device number), use of the Service, or access to the Service. Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by us in writing, you will not, and will not permit anyone to: (a) store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any of the information; audio, visual, and audiovisual works; or other content made available through the Service or compile or collect any Service Content as part of a database or other work; (b) use any automated tool (e.g., robots, spiders) to use the Service or store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any Service Content; (c) rent, lease, or sublicense your access to the Service to another person; (d) use the Service or Service Content for any purpose except for your own personal use; (e) circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Service; (f) use the Service in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the Service; or (g) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Service or Service Content.
8. NO WARRANTY. Given the nature of this license and of the Software, INFORMATE IS PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE TO YOU “AS IS” AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED USER DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Because software is inherently complex and may not be completely free of errors, you are required to verify your work and to make backup copies. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE SOFTWARE, IN NO EVENT WILL INFORMATE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, ECONOMIC, TORT, COVER OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES OR COSTS RELATING TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, DATA OR COMPUTER PROGRAMS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement may not be amended or modified without the written consent of an authorized representative of each party. The export, distribution and disclosure of the Software are subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations. The terms of Sections 1, 4 and 5 shall survive any termination of this agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
11. INDIAN AND U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS.The Software and/or user documentation are provided with RESTRICTED AND LIMITED RIGHTS. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) Alternate III(g)(3) (June 1987), FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987), or DFARS 52.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) (June 1988), and under relevant Indian laws as applicable. Contractor is INFORMATE, 517, Palm spring, 5th floor, New Link Road, Malad (W) Mumbai – 400064, India. In the event the Government seeks to obtain the Software pursuant to standard commercial practice, this software agreement, instead of the noted regulatory clauses, shall control the terms of the Government’s license.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD SPECIFIC NOTICES
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE ACCESSIBLE TO (“you”):
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE ACCESSIBLE TO (“you”):
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT(S) OVER THE WEB. BY DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT OFF OF, OR FROM, THIS WEB SITE. INFORMATE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT AT THIS WEB SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED USE AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO YOU HEREUNDER SHALL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
NO SOFTWARE PRODUCT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB OR OTHERWISE EXPORTED OR RE-EXPORTED INTO (OR TO A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF) ANY COUNTRY TO WHICH THE US HAS EMBARGOED GOODS. BY USING ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEB SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, UNDER THE CONTROL OF, OR A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF ANY SUCH COUNTRY. ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT WHICH CONTAINS CRYPTOGRAPHIC FUNCTIONS IS FURTHER SUBJECT TO SPECIAL EXPORT LICENSING REQUIREMENTS BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.
Any software that is made available to download from this web site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of INFORMATE (its affiliated companies and/or its suppliers) or is the copyrighted work of the third party posting the Software at this web site. This Software Download Agreement does not grant you a license to use the Software. Any and all use of the Software is governed exclusively by the terms of the Software License Agreement which accompanies the Software or is otherwise provided to you online, electronically (via this web site) prior to downloading the applicable Software (singularly and collectively referred to as “SLA”). The Software is made available for downloading solely for internal, non-commercial, use by you in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SLA. In the event that you do not agree with the terms of the SLA, then: (i) for Software with an SLA embedded in the Software, you must immediately delete all copies (whole and partial) of the Software from your mobile device and back-up system(s); and (ii) for Software with its SLA provided to you on-line electronically (via this web site), refrain from downloading the Software and immediately return to the Notes.net home page.
Any use, reproduction, or distribution of the Software not in accordance with the SLA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold INFORMATE (its affiliates companies and suppliers) harmless from any demand, claim, or loss arising out of your material breach of this Download Agreement.
Validity of Electronic Communications. All electronic communications made by you using certain numbers, codes, marks, signs, public keys or other means of establishing your identity which are acceptable to INFORMATE will be deemed to be valid and authentic. You intend and agree that those electronic communications will be given the same legal effect as written and signed paper communications. You agree that electronic copies of communications are valid and you will not contest the validity of the originals or copies, absent proof of altered data or tampering which has not been authorized by you.
No Third Party Liability/Limitation of Liability. INFORMATE (its affiliated companies and/or suppliers) shall not be liable for the loss of data, information, transaction or other losses which may be due to the failure of your mobile device or third party communications provider on which you may rely. INFORMATE makes no representations as to the existence or nonexistence of any software virus, defect or the like, or errors arising from transmission(s) which may occur from the downloading of the Software off of the web site over third party telecommunications lines. IN NO EVENT SHALL INFORMATE, ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND/OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF OR USE OF DATA, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM OR FORM OF CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACTS, TORTS OR NEGLIGENCE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOWNLOADING OF THE SOFTWARE, POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THIS WEB SITE, OR THE PROVISION OF, OR OMISSION OF SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM INFORMATE PURSUANT TO THIS DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT AND THIS WEB SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Changes/Interruptions in Service. INFORMATE may, on a regular basis, perform maintenance on its equipment and system which may result in interrupted service. INFORMATE will attempt to provide prior notice of such interruption and changes but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided. In no event shall INFORMATE be liable to you or any third party due to Lotus’ performance of maintenance and related services, or omission thereof.
No Warranties. The Software is provided “AS IS”. The Software is warranted, if at all, only in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SLA. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE SLA, INFORMATE (ITS AFFILIATES COMPANIES AND SUPPLIERS) MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, OR RELATED TECHNICAL SUPPORT, AND INFORMATE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Security. In order to maintain secure communications and reduce fraud, you agree to protect the security of your numbers, codes, marks, signs, public keys or other means of identification. INFORMATE shall not be liable for any of your losses or damage which results from your failure to secure your means of identification.
Governing Law. This Agreement is entered into in the jurisdiction of Mumbai, India and and governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra and Indian federal statutes, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any action at law, suit in equity, or other jurisdictional proceeding for the enforcement of this Agreement or any provision thereof shall be instituted exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Mumbai, India
Termination; Entire Agreement. Violation of this Agreement may result in the immediate termination of your rights to download Software from this web site. In addition, this Agreement and your right to download Software from this web site may be terminated at any time for any reason without notice by INFORMATE. If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable at law, the rest of the provisions shall remain in effect. No amendment or modification to this Agreement shall be effective unless expressly agreed to, in writing by INFORMATE This Agreement may not be assigned by you without the express, prior written consent of INFORMATE. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement regarding your on-line Software download and replaces any prior oral or written communications between you and INFORMATE.
The original of this Agreement is written in English. You hereby waive any claim or right to have this Agreement translated into any language other than English. Furthermore, you hereby waive any claim or right to have this Agreement interpreted under any local law, ordinance, directive, or act, other than under the laws of the Mumbai. Your ability to download Software shall terminate immediately in the event that any applicable law or regulation is enacted which invalidates any provision of this Agreement, or which prohibits or restricts on-line commerce or Software access such as contemplated hereunder.
I have read and understand this Software Download Agreement and I hereby expressly agree with, accept, and consent to, the terms and conditions of this Software Download Agreement. Furthermore, I hereby waive any claim or right that I may have to assert that my electronic acceptance herewith is not the equivalent of, or deemed as, a valid signature to this Software Download Agreement
What is a Wireless Internet Card?
Wireless internet cards – also called laptop cards, wireless modems and PC cards – are devices that attach to your computer to give you access to the internet over a wireless carrier’s cellular network. Most wireless internet cards now support 3G data speeds, and are convenient if you want to access the internet wirelessly anywhere, anytime, without a Wi-Fi hotspot or a wired connection.
My laptop has Wi-Fi. Do I need a laptop card?
No, but a wireless internet card and data plan from your wireless carrier will let you access the internet at high speeds from anywhere in the country where your carrier provides coverage – indoors, outdoors, or even on the road. With Wi-Fi you need to be within range of a Wi-Fi hot spot (usually 20-30 feet) to get connectivity to the internet.
How much does this kind of connection cost per month?
To use a wireless internet card, you will need a data plan subscription from a wireless carrier. Most carriers’ standard data plan offers 5 GB (or gigabytes) of data use per month for about $60 per month. This information is intended as a guide and actual usage and rates may vary.
So the standard data plan includes up to 5 GB of data – how much is that?
5 GB is the equivalent of 5,120 MB (or megabytes) of data. Using general assumptions, 5 GB per month lets you send or receive 150,000 emails with no attachments or 50,000 emails with a five page Microsoft Word document attached to each. Surfing the internet, you could visit 30,000 typical web pages per month if you aren’t downloading files. A song download is about 1 MB per song (or 5,000 songs per month). Short internet video clips are about 3 MB, but downloading a 2-hour movie will use about 1.5 GB (that’s only 3 movies per month). We recommend downloading large files when you are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, which doesn’t use your 3G data allowance at all. In short, 5 GB is a lot of data for most users. This information is intended as a guide and actual usage and rates may vary.
Can I share my card between multiple laptops?
Your data service will only work with your wireless internet card. You can easily move your card from one computer to another, but it can only be plugged into one computer at a time. Multiple computers can access the internet through a single laptop card if the card is used to power a 3G Wi-Fi router, provided that all PCs are in range of the router’s hot spot. Another alternative is a MiFi, now available with certain carriers. A MiFi has a built-in wireless internet card and allows up to 5 devices to connect simultaneously to the internet via Wi-Fi. Think of it as a mobile hotspot you can control.
Do wireless internet cards work on Macs as well as PCs?
Yes. Most of our wireless internet cards work on both Macs and PCs. Just make sure to choose a card that’s compatible with your laptop.
How do I know which wireless internet card to choose?
Wireless internet cards are distinguished by how they connect to your computer. Some connect via USB, and this may be the best option for you if you are unsure what type of card is compatible with your laptop. Also, there are several 2-in-1 cards available now that come with an Express-to-PCMCIA adaptor, thus allowing the card to be used in either an Express slot or a PCMCIA slot.
The Blackberry browser needs some help, I am hoping when I get the new Blackberry Bold 9700 that the web browser will be improved. I currently use the Blackberry Bold 9600 and the web Browser that I use the most is the Bolt Browser not the Blackberry Browser. I have tried Opera Mini and Media Net web browsers by AT&T and the Bolt Browser works the best by far. The web is the desktop version most of the buttons work and I can go to my Wachovia account and use the online services much better than the Blackberry Browser. The Opera Mini Browser 4.6 beta was faster but I could not copy and paste or do some of the functions that I can do on the Bolt Browser. Today I got an email sent to me from Blackberry about tips and tricks when I clicked the link it automatically sent me to the Blackberry browser as this is set as my default browser by the Blackberry device itself. I wish I could have the Bolt Browser as my default browser. Well when I went to the Blackberry site on the Blackberry browser to see the tips that Blackberry was talking about I could not see the text. I had to copy the page and paste it in my Bolt Browser to see the text and navigate properly through the Blackberry website. That was real stupid for Blackberry to send emails out to consumers and the links not work properly on there own devices. This is not the first time I have gotten emails from Blackberry that I could not read properly or open the links properly on my Blackberry device. I should not have to open the emails from my desktop and open the links from my desktop, especially the email on file with Blackberry is my Blackberry device email. I guess I need to forward the email to one of my desktop email addresses to see the email and link properly or send it to my iPhone. If the new Blackberry Bold 9700 does not have an improved browser Blackberry will lose more market share to the Apple iPhone, Android devices and other competitors. What Blackberry needs to do is have a browser like Bolt with video capabilities, Flash and Java. I was hoping Skyfire would have there browser ready for Blackberry devices by now. I use Skyfire on my Blackjack 2 and its a better browser the Window Explorer. I guess Google with its open source knows that if you give someone the opportunity to improve on something they will and there apps will only get better with time. Blackberry did buy a company that builds a web browser in the last few months hopefully that was there first step in improving the web browser. Now after emailing this post I need to use my Bolt browser to edit the tags and categories.The best BlackBerry available, the Bold 9700 packs a multitude of features into a sophisticated, slimmed-down design
Blackberry Products on T-Mobile
Yesterday I had a customer come into my store and said he wanted to see the internet web pages like on the Apple 3Gs iPhone. He did not like the at&t browser Media Net. The websites like MSN and Yahoo did not look the way that he was used to seeing on his computer. The at&t Media Net browser displays the web pages in a mobile phone format which is a simplified version of the web page. I took his cell phone and in 3 minutes I had the Bolt browser up and running. This new browser surprised this customer, he was so happy with the browser that he was going to go home and download the browser in all of his family members cell phones. So far I have the Bolt browser on my Blackberry Bold, Blackjack 2 and on my Sprint LG Rumor. I first tried Bolt about a week ago. mobilewiseguy.com/2009/07/31/bolt-new-web-browser-for-blackberry.aspx My first post about Bolt browser Since that day everyone that I showed the browser too and have a Blackberry have commented that the Bolt browser was the best they have ever seen or used on a Blackberry device. I am able to do so much more with my Blackberry with the Bolt browser. I was limited before editing my Blog or website but the Bolt browser allows me to do edits and see pages that I could not do unless I was at a computer. I recommend everyone to try this browser. I will be testing this browser and many others on different cell phones so keep coming back for my updates.