You are currently browsing the archives for the GPS category.
- att store
- cell phone
- cell phone deals
- Cell Phone News
- cell phone review
- cell phone store
- Cell Phone tips and Tricks
- Cell Phones
- Cellphone Repairs
- customer service
- Data Cards
- Early termination fees
- Free phones
- Free Ring Tones
- High Definition
- international long distance
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
- mobile phone browers
- Online Contact
- Smart Phone
- Smart Phones
- south florida
- Unlocked Cell Phones
- Verizon Wireless
- Senate submits bill to allow unlocking of phones
- Droid Razt HD
- Additional services that Verizon Wireless offers and I provide
- Google releases YouTube Capture app for the iPhone and iPod touch – GSMArena Blog
- Share Everything Plan Verizon Wireless
- Motorola Razr broken display and how I am getting it fixed
- Apple formally announced the iPhone 5. Contact me to reserve your Verizon Wireless iPhone 5 now!
- Task Killers on Android is bad for you
- Watch “What is Google Voice?” on YouTube
- Verizon data widget must press for usage details
- Sen. Schumer Reintroduces Cell Theft Deterrent Bill May 24, 2013Senator Charles Schumer of New York today reintroduced the Mobile Device Theft Deterrence Act. The bill was first proposed a year ago, but was never acted upon by congress. The act would make it a federal crime to alter or change the unique device identification or IMEI number of a wireless device. Together with the Federal Communications Commission, U.S. wi […]
- C Spire Details Mississippi LTE Expansion Plans May 24, 2013C Spire Wireless today announced a forthcoming expansion of its LTE 4G footprint that will see coverage extended to a half million POPs across Mississippi. According to C Spire, the expansion will begin in August and wrap up in November. When complete, 205 new cell sites will provide LTE 4G coverage to 71 new cities across 51 counties. Further, C Spire plans […]
- AT&T Gives GoPhone Customers Access to Faster Data May 24, 2013AT&T today confirmed that its GoPhone customers can now access its HSPA+ and LTE 4G data networks. The change means that owners of devices such as the iPhone 5 or other LTE-capable equipment will be able to browse the web at faster speeds. "Starting today, new AT&T GoPhone customers have the option of connecting to our nation's largest 4G n […]
Archive for the ‘GPS’ Category
Verizon Wireless has a data bundle package for simple phones. Simple phones are the phones that are not Smartphones like the Samsung Intensity, LG Octane or any of the flip phones.
The $10 package includes 75 Megabytes of data, Mobile Email, Navagation and Ringback tones.
A great alternative for someone who does not want a Smartphone but wants Email, Web or Navigation and the its not mandatory on these types of phones you can add and remove the feature when you want but this package is a limited promo offer.
If you add it and then later decide to remove the promo package at a later time there is no guarantee that the package would be available at a later time.
The 75 Megabytes data package alone was $10, Navigation $10, Mobile Email $5 and Ringback tones .99 cents that’s almost $26 worth of services for only $10 monthly.
Offer ends August 31