Archive for the ‘att store’ Category
AT&T is no longer going to allow some online retailers from selling AT&T phones. The details are still a little fuzzy at this time, however word has come from both LetsTalk as well as Wirefly. According to a statement that LetsTalk sent out to their affiliates, this is going to go into effect on March 8th.
“We’re reaching out to let you know of an upcoming change to our carrier offering. Effective March 8th, 2011, LetsTalk as well as other web indirect agents, including Simplexity (Wirefly), will no longer be able to offer AT&T Wireless as a carrier option to our customers.”
In terms of the details coming from Wirefly, they did not give a specific date, however are still mentioning March as the time when AT&T phones sales will stop stating that;
“Unfortunately, circumstances prevent us from being able to deliver on this promise with regard to AT&T phones. It is therefore with regret that I must inform you that effective March, 2011, we will no longer offer AT&T products and services on Wirefly.com.”
All said and done, this seems rather disappointing. After all, companies such as Wirefly have been a perfect spot for those looking to shell out a little less cash at the time of purchase. Take Wirefly for example, they often had the phones priced a bit lower then direct with the carrier, but the also offered free accessories from time to time as well as free activation.
With that, the confusion comes in with which other retailers are going to be affected. And one that we have our eye on, but have not seen anything either way on, is Amazon Wireless.
I must also change my at&t links that I have in the top left corner of this Blog because I am also effected by this move. I was using Simplexity for at&t on the top right but now that link takes you directly to at&t’s site.
A few months ago I began marketing for new at&t customers by using the at&t referral rewards.This is money just for referring a new at&t customer. First wanted to know all the details of this referral program so I signed up myself and started referring. It took me about three months to make $600, that’s the yearly limit from referrals. Referrals could be for any at&t new service for example U-Verse, DSL, Home phone, Cell phone service and DirecTV. The money is paid on Visa reward cards, which can be spent anywhere Visa is accepted. I paid my U-Verse, got gas, paid my Verizon Wireless bill, Sprint bill and used it at a restaurant. (When using the reward cards at a restaurant it automatically adds the tip on it so be aware of that.)
The only prerequisite for someone to be able to get the reward cards for referring new at&t customers is you must have a at&t service in you name. I have U-Verse and a cell phone with at&t. My girlfriend only has a cell phone service with at&t and she is already spending her reward cards.
When you refer someone you must refer the customer and enter the new billing account number from the service they got from at&t to qualify for the referral. This is where I come in I can get all at&t services for a customer and I will help you with the referral process. It does not matter where they get the at&t service from as long as you refer the customer before the order new at&t service.
I had a cell phone with AT&T since the Bellsouth Mobility days and earlier this year I transferred my number to an ANR line. That is a $20 a month plan for agents and employees of AT&T. I was worried a little because I do not like anyone having control of my number. I guess I should have gone with my instincts, they canceled my line without warning.
Before I had switch ANR line I had a grandfather plan with unlimited incoming calls and unlimited data. When I logged into my account I saw this message that I copied and pasted below. It says non-payment but the bill is not due for another week. By the way it was AT&T that spelled canceled wrong below, I just copied from the website and pasted.
CURTIS MATTHEWS Your account has been restricted because your AT&T service is suspended due to non-payment or cancelled. You may only use MyATT to make a payment on an outstanding balance or to make a final payment. Access to other areas of MyATT is restricted for suspended or cancelled accounts. For additional assistance, please call 1-800-288-2020 to speak with a U-verse Support representative or 1-800-331-0500 (1-787-397-5000 from Puerto Rico) to speak with Wireless Customer Care.
Your Session is about to time out. To continue, please click here.Session Times Out In :
Make A Payment
View A-List History
JulyS M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Due DateLate fee may apply during this period Today’s Date
Make a Payment
Account Owner: CURTIS MATTHEWS
Account Number: 5230240***** You choose. Pay your bill using a checking or savings account, a credit or debit card, or in some cases, an AT&T gift card. (Gift card payment is currently not available for U-verse).
Start by choosing the amount you wish to pay, your payment method, and your payment date.
CURRENT PAYMENT & CHARGES
Last Payment Received (07-05-10) $27.72
Total Amount Due $80.62
Payment Due: 07/13/2010
Step 1Step 2Step 3
Total Amount Due, $80.62
Other Amount, $
Previously used Visa card ending in 1681
Credit/debit card What cards do you accept?
Schedule payment date To schedule your payment for a specific date, select the calendar icon to the right. Then in the calendar displayed, click on the date you would like to make your payment. Your payment due date is outlined in red. Selecting a date after your due date may result in a late fee.
Note: For security reasons, there may be a limit to the number of payments allowed per payment method per account within a 24 hour period.
I know I could port my number out or change to a current plan on AT&T but I have numerous mobile phones with Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile which I pay very little and I do not want to change those numbers.
Basic: Price ranges from $13.68 or less for unlimited local calling. per month $13.68: No features
Complete Choice: Price ranges from $23.00 or less for unlimited local calling. per month $23.00: 2 Custom Calling Benefits (caller id, call waiting)
Complete Choice Enhanced: Price ranges from $26.00 or less for unlimited local calling. per month $26.00: 13 Custom Calling Benefits
All Distance: Price ranges from $40.00 or less for unlimited local calling. per month $40.00: Unlimited local and domestic long distance and 13 Custom Calling Benefits
* Caller ID
* Call Waiting
* Call Waiting ID
* Privacy Manager®
* Three-Way Calling
* Call Return
* Call Forwarding
* Select Call Forwarding
* Call Blocker
* Priority Call
* 8 Code Speed Calling
* Speed Dial 30
* Repeat Dialing
DSL Lite 786 Max Downstream $19.95
Great for casual web browsing and emails.
DSL Ultra 1.5 Mbps Max Downstream
Emails some light videos and music down streaming.
DSL Xtreme 3.0 Mbps Max Downstream
Emails, heavy Video (Youtube, Hulu, CNN) and music.
DSL Xtreme 6.0 Mbps Max downstream
Emails and heavy user doing file sharing and gaming.
Top Three Reasons to switch to U-verse
1. Ability to record up to four shows at once on a single DVR and play them back in any room.2. Access to over 120 HD Channels. That is more than Cable.3. Rich picture quality that is 100% digital.
The Best DVR
• Record up to four shows at once on a single DVR. Cable cannot do that.
• Record and play back your shows from any room in your home.
• Pause your recorded show in one room and pick it up in another.
• Program your DVR from your wireless phone or computer.
• An HD ready DVR receiver is included with most plans.
• Store up to 233 hours of SD or 65 hours of HD content – that is up to 45% more capacity than most cable DVRs.
The Best Features
• Award-winning Multiview allows you to follow up to four channels at once and know the right moments to switch. Available for Sports, News & Kids, as well as ESPN® Game Plan, and ESPN® Full Court subscribers.• AT&T U-verse On Demand offers extensive library of On Demand programs and shows.• A truly interactive TV service in your area, with these great features:
• AT&T U-bar: Access stocks, weather, sports and traffic information on your TV screen, without interrupting your TV viewing.
• AT&T Media Share: Display photos and play music from your home PC on your TV.
• AT&T Online Photos from Flickr®: View your photos uploaded on Flickr.com on your TV.
• AT&T Yellowpages.com® TV: Search for business listings by their general heading or name.
• AT&T Yahoo! ® Games: four family-friendly games on channel 92 that are free for everyone to enjoy: Sudoku, Solitaire, JT’s Blocks, and Mah-jongg Tiles.
• Seasonal Interactive Applications: Santa Tracker, Yahoo!
® Sports Fantasy Football or College Basketball, Olympic and Masters Applications with Multiview, Film Awards Interactive, TV Awards, New Fall Shows, and more.
The Best Experience
• Access to over 120 HD channels and growing. That is more than cable.
• Rich picture quality and 100% digital sound.
• Fast channel changing and Picture-in-Picture browsing.
• High Speed Internet – Surf at speeds up to 18Mbps downstream.
• AT&T U-verse Voice -Works with your TV and Internet to give you over 20 features.
• Help-On-Demand – Instant access to three-minute video clips on all U-verse features.
• One Bill – One single bill for TV, Internet, Digital Home Phone, and Wireless.
Top Four Benefits
1. Total Home DVR: Total Home DVR allows customers to record four programs at one time, manage and play back from any room in the home with a U-verse set receiver.
◦ Up to eight TVs can access recordings from the one Total Home DVR.
◦ The Total Home DVR can be programmed remotely from any remote in the home, or from any device with an Internet connection.
◦ Cable providers do not offer this type of total home DVR feature functionality. Most require one DVR per room.
◦ AT&T U-verse introduces a new DVR with increased storage capacity. The new AT&T U-verse THDVR can store up to 233 hours of Standard Definition (SD) or 65 hours of High Definition (HD) programming, more than most cable DVRs. Customers who select U-Family, U200, or U300 and do not order HD Service, are not eligible for the larger capacity DVRs. They will continue to receive the standard DVR. Existing customers that demand the larger capacity DVR and threaten to cancel should call
2. 120 HD Channels and Growing: All U-verse TV receivers are HD ready. The U-verse TV HD-ready DVR receiver, included with most package options, allows customers to pause, rewind and play back live TV in either HD or SD.
3. Multiview: AT&T U-verse Multiview gives customers the benefit of watching one large screen with audio and three additional picture-in-picture screens all at the same time. Multiview users can switch between channels easily. Total Home DVR customers can set recordings from any channel with the Multiview, which is an AT&T only feature. Multiview channel options include Kids, News, Sports and Subscription Sports.
4. Mobile Remote Access: Mobile Remote Access allows AT&T U-verse customers to never miss a favorite show by allowing them to set their home DVR on the go from any wireless phone, including iPhones and Smartphones or computers. U-verse TV customers can use Mobile Remote Access to browse current and upcoming program listings, schedule, and view their existing Total Home DVR programming. Mobile Remote Access uses 3G or Wi-Fi technology to provide the ability to manage the DVR and TV Guide into a single integrated application.
AT&T Value Bundles: Choice, Choice Plus, and Choice Premier
• Choice Bundle – The advertised $99 bundle in the marketplace. Optional services include AT&T | DIRECTV CHOICE XTRA plus DVR and Fast Access DSL Pro introductory pricing with either a $39.99 wireless plan or Complete Choice with a long distance plan.
• Choice Plus – When your customer needs texting or home phone service with unlimited long distance, bundle up the services for $102 per month with AT&T | DIRECTV CHOICE XTRA plus DVR and Fast Access DSL Pro introductory pricing.
• Choice Premier – Customers can save over $44 per month with the faster DSL speeds with introductory pricing, AT&T | DIRECTV CHOICE XTRA plus DVR and wireless voice with texting or home phone service with a long distance plan.
• $24.95 introductory pricing for customers purchasing new FastAccess Ultra or greater agreeing to a verbal 12-month term pay $24.95 for 12 months. Monthly price guaranteed for 12 months.
• Offer extended through November 6, 2010: $100 Cable Switch, all speeds.• Modem and Gateway rebate with Xtreme or Xtreme 6.0 – Free with rebate when customer pays full retail price.
FastAccess DSL Direct
• New Offer: Effective July 1 through September 20, 2010: Customers purchasing new FastAccess DSL Direct Lite (768k) and agreeing to a verbal 12-month term can receive introductory pricing of $19.95 per month for 12 months. Monthly price guaranteed for 12 months. See FastAccess DSL Direct Lite Intro Pricing KTF under Related Links for details.
• Effective June 6, 2010: $100 Cable Switch Rebate, FastAccess DSL Direct Xtreme, or Xtreme 6.0• Modem and Gateway rebate with Xtreme or Xtreme 6.0 – Free with rebate when customer pays full retail price and agrees to a two-year term
AT&T | DIRECTV
• Effective June 8, 2010, through June 23, 2010: DIRECTV is exclusively offering its new customers “Free HD For Life.” AT&T | DIRECTV retail customers are eligible in select regions.
• The $50 Back promotion requires customers to have new or existing home phone or High Speed Internet. FastAccess Direct no longer qualifies a customer to receive the $50 Back promotion.
• Effective May 16, 2010: Lead with AT&T | DIRECTV CHOICE XTRA with DVR and HD access for twelve months with 12-month term for $51.99 per month with rebates and discounts.• Effective June 9, 2010 – October 6, 2010: The PREMIER and LO MAXIMO packages are free for five months with purchase of the 2010 NFL SUNDAY TICKET at $59.99 per month to new customers. The price will change to the full monthly price of $114.99 at month six.
Home Phone Service
• $50 AT&T Reward Card – Customer must purchase qualifying domestic AT&T One Rate Nationwide Long Distance plan after switching local service to AT&T.
• $100 AT&T Reward Card – Customer must purchase qualifying domestic unlimited long distance plan and switching local service to AT&T.
• Installation charges are waived for Complete Choice Basic or higher.
Apple iPhone 4 – 16 GB – Black
AT&T U-verse TV customers, put on your 3D glasses.
In time for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, AT&T and ESPN announced the
addition of ESPN 3D to the U-verse TV channel lineup. AT&T U-verse TV
customers will be able to enjoy the industry’s first 3D sports
television network that will deliver 25 2010 FIFA World Cup matches and
nearly 100 live sporting events in the next year.
The first ESPN 3D 2010 FIFA World Cup match will air on June 11,
featuring South Africa vs. Mexico. Other events to be delivered in 3D
include the 2010 State Farm Home Run Derby, X Games 16, Winter X Games
15, college basketball and football games and the 2011 BCS National
“Because of our advanced IP technology, AT&T U-verse customers can be
confident that they’ll have access to the latest TV innovations -
whether it’s your favorite content across your devices, interactive
apps, or 3DTV,” said Dan York, president of content, AT&T. “With ESPN
3D, U-verse TV customers can experience the highly anticipated 2010 FIFA
World Cup for the first time ever in exciting 3D, and we’re looking
forward to delivering more ESPN 3D coverage throughout the year.”
“ESPN and U-verse TV are pleased to bring fans nearly 100 exciting,
ground-breaking 3D sports events in the next year,” said David C.
Preschlack, executive vice president, affiliate sales and marketing,
Disney & ESPN Networks Group. “From the first match of the 2010 FIFA
World Cup to college sports, the NBA and more, U-verse customers will be
able to see it all in dynamic 3D on ESPN 3D.”
3D programming is supported on all customers’ existing U-verse DVRs and
receivers, without any additional set up or U-verse equipment upgrades.
Customers will also need a 3D-ready TV set and 3D glasses.
The ESPN 3D channel is available on channel 1610 to U-verse TV HD
customers (with the U100 package or above) who subscribe to the 3D
Technology Package for $10 a month. Customers can call 1-800-ATT-2020 or
visit an AT&T retail location to add the 3D Technology Package in time
for the opening 2010 FIFA World Cup match on June 11.
In addition to 3D coverage, AT&T and ESPN
• Must have a 3D-compatible TV and 3D glasses.
• Use a high-speed HDMI cable to connect their TV to the receiver.
• Manually change their TV mode from 2D to 3D.
• Subscribe to U100 or above and have HD service.
This holiday season was supposed to be great because at&t stated to us that we would be getting the Apple iPhone in the early part of November. We are not able to sell the Apple iPhone until at&t makes some changes in our contract allowing us to authorized to sell the Apple iPhone. If we are caught selling the iPhone we are in breach of our contract and may lose our at&t dealership. November came and went with no iPhone for any at&t indirect agents. This hurt in this economy, not able to sell the most sought after mobile phone in history. We turn away scores of potential customers because we don’t carry the device that everyone wants.
Luckily for us the new Blackberry Bold 9700 was released at the end of November. We are Blackberry experts at our store locations so when it was to be released on November 22nd we had already been selling since November 18th. We were picking up in sales at the end of November but we started off so slow we would not reach our goal for the last quarter. Then the Blackberry devices were dropped in price for the holidays and the buying frenzy begun. We still have 2 days left before Christmas and we surpassed or sales goal already. The Blackberry and the reduced price helped us throughout the season. We are thankful for the help we got but still resentful for not having the iPhone. I can only imagine what our sales would have been if we had the Apple iPhone in our stores for the holidays. I know one thing the at&t corporate stores would have suffered because there customer service sucks.
Now we can only hope for the best in 2010. The Android phones and the new Sony Ericsson PDA phone will help shake up the market spurring sales and I know we will eventually carry the iPhone. Next year look for new at&t plans with expanded mobile to mobile with all carriers like Sprint is offering now and more non contract offerings.
I hear on December 4th AT&T his having a sale on the Blackberry 9700 for $149.99 with a $100 mail in rebate. I will verify in the morning but this is my link to AT&T so please click here to go to AT&T cell phone home page. The Blackberry 9700 on att.com is $99 after rebate.
It is confirmed we are selling the blackberry 9700 for $100 after mail-in rebate in our stores in South Florida. That’s a great deal for the latest 3G Blackberry for at&t the only wireless provider with Rollover minutes. I have two South Florida stores one in Miami off the Palmetto and 40th street and in Weston on Weston road and Commerce blvd. Call me for details 754-273-5544
The Blackberry Bold 9700 Free on Wireless Consultant
Watch this video I took from the Blackberry Bold 9700 at Universal Studios.
Refurbished cell phones on at&t.com have a 90 day warranty but you may add insurance for $4.99 a month with a $50 deductible that covers loss, stolen, water damage and basically anything. You are allowed two claims per year. The Apple iPhone is the only cell phone on AT&T that can not have insurance added.
We just got the Blackberry Bold 9700 today for at&t and so far today we sold about 20. The cost on at&t from me in the store is $450 non contract, $299 with $100 rebate with 2 year contract new or upgrade and $350 with $100 rebate early upgrade. Early upgrades can be done after completing six months of any new contract if you have not done an early upgrade within a year and if you did an early upgrade you can do one every year.
We are limited with the amount of non contract phones we can sell at the beginning because we would like to have our customers whom been waiting for the new Bold and are doing a new contract or upgrade to come first.
Call me at 754-273-5544 if you would like to pick up a Blackberry 9700 in Dade or Broward county Florida. I will check your account to tell you if you can do an upgrade and I will go over you plan to try and save you money$$$. Check out my online deals for the new Blackberry 9700 for at&t and T-Mobile.
So far this month has been extremely slow for us. We have 2 AT&T retail stores in South Florida, one in Miami and another in Weston. Both stores are rated very high in customer service and we are proud of our achievement but customer service does not pay the bills. Selling new activations for cell phones, U-verse, home phones, Direct TV and DSL pays the bills. Consumers are still not used to coming into a AT&T cell phone store to order home services and not everyone has U-verse available in there neighborhood. So our main business is still cell phone sales.
I hate to repeat myself but if we had the iPhone we would double our business but AT&T corporate will not let that happen until after the holiday season. What will happen on Black Friday is everyone will rush to the malls and the big box stores to get those great deals offered but the AT&T indirect dealers can not match deals that a national big box store can. Those big box stores can lose money or break even on the cell phone deal hoping that while you are in the store you will purchase other items, maybe a T.V. or computer. Whatever deals AT&T retailers can offer is at the mercy of AT&T they can raise the price or lower the price of our inventory and offer discounts as they please. I believe the industry is about to have a shake up, a lot of stores will close and the few that are left will not be as profitable like back in the days. When I first started selling cell phones companies like Cellular One and Bellsouth Mobility were paying $750+ commission per new activation now its 1/6 of that if you are lucky. I am lucky I can compete with any cell phone deal with my online cell phone stores.
The Best Cell Phones Deals Online